You’ve Made Your Review – Now What?
Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, it starts like this (and you can always ask a parent or grown up for help):
First Remember: Make your Video Three Minutes or Less! If it’s any longer, you’ll get cut off!!
- If you recorded your review using your webcam with our RECORD button, you’re done! (Just be sure you checked submit, and didn’t click away while it was loading!) If you don’t see it yet, it’s because it’s waiting for approval.
- If you used Photobooth on your Mac, drag the movie to your desktop before uploading. That way it’ll be in the right format.
- If you recorded it using iMovie on a Mac, you need to export the video to your desktop before you can submit it to KidzVuz. Hint: Save it as “medium” sized.
- If you used a camera or phone to record your video, make sure to upload it to your computer first. Save it as the name of the product you’re reviewing. Every camera is a bit different, so to get it from your camera to your computer, you really have to look at the directions for whatever camera you have.
TIP: Save your video as a small file for uploading to YouTube or email. That way it’s the perfect size for fast uploading! Try to keep it under 20MB for the fastest upload time.
- Sign in to KidzVuz and click Submit a Review or Have My Say!
After a few screens and questions you’ll see a screen that looks like this:
Click on the Browse button to find your video.
A window should pop up to help you find your video.
On a PC it’ll look something like this:
And on a Mac, it’ll look like this:
You can use the search function on your computer to find your video. Highlight the video name and click Open.
Your video will then appear in the Browse box in KidzVuz
Click the Upload Video File button and you’re all set!
It may take a little while to upload your masterpiece but don’t click away or your review won’t be posted! Since the video is uploading in its own window, you can click back to KidzVuz and keep doing stuff while you wait.
Since every single review is watched by an adult before being posted (so we can make sure that there is nothing inappropriate in the video) you might not see your video right away. Don’t worry – we’ll get to it as soon as we can.
We can’t wait for you to have your say! If you’re ready to get started click HERE.